Thursday, December 26, 2019

Internal Dialogue

The internal dialogue that keeps you from your peace has nothing to do with the external. The dialogue is a creation of your own mind and it’s what the Conditioned Mind uses to make you believe you‘re not at peace…

There are simple things you can do to minimize the intenal dialogue that causes you to sabotage your own existence, but it has to be understood the mind creating the dialogue can’t fix itself. You will have to find out why your own mind is telling you the internal dialogue is needed to cope with life; a life that is controlled by the conditioning that creates this internal dialogue. Your own mind creates every dialogue you have by choosing to attach to thoughts that allow the dialogues to arise; this unconscious conditioning is why there’s this dialogue. The Conditioned Mind develops this as you do things that are destructive to your own well being. I don’t know why this mind set is developed, but I do know it’s insane because your own mind does this.

I know now it was my own mind that created internal dialogues which arose from within myself. Because of the shift that occurred twelve years ago, there is now awareness so this dialogue doesn’t have to be created anymore. I sit only to develop discipline needed for the mind to settle. If there isn’t discipline, the conditioning won’t be understood nor will the internal dialogue that arises so you will be led around blindly. Life is neutral, it does nothing to you, it’s your own mind that does it all. Why you live in an agitated place as opposed to a place of peace will never change until the internal dialogue subsides. All I ever wanted was to be at peace, but there was none because there wasn’t any awareness it was my own mind that created the initer all dialogue which told me I wasn’t at peace…

No comments:

Post a Comment