Friday, November 22, 2019

Your Lies Exposed

Problems that are based in lies can’t be fixed with solutions that are based in lies. Your lies have to be exposed so truth can become known if you are to change and be of assistance to others…

It’s very difficult to explain truth because everyone has their own version of it. Instead of trying to prove what truth is, let’s explore what a lie is. If you’re not sure what truth is, focus on what truth isn’t. Here are examples of some of the ways I found that works to expose the lies for many things. Learning to love by understanding what love isn’t, being at peace by understanding what causes you to become agitated, becoming patient by understanding impatience and last but  certainly not least, learning what truth is by exposing the lies.

A lie is something that has no real facts to it. Perceptions aren’t factual, they are made up by the perceiver to suit some sort of belief. People ask me if I believe in God, I answer that I believe in what I know which is based in the facts of what I’ve experienced, and that’s why I share only what has been experienced. I don’t see the benefit of making up a story about something to suit a mind made need. In my case I know love is more beneficial than hate, patience more beneficial than being impatient, kindness is better than meanness and on and on. So I learn what are the blocks to living my (factual) life so it’s of maximum benefit to myself and to all beings. You will know truth when you understand the lies…

No comments:

Post a Comment