Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Being With What's Here

The gauge of a successful life is how much you can be with what’s here as it occurs. If you don’t agree keep living in the past or future and see how successful your life is when it’s time for it to end…

Being with what’s here is our purpose. You can make up another purpose in your head, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the Universe’s purpose. Regardless of what you think or make up, you can only be with what’s here. Don’t wish for things to be different or the way you think they should be, don’t go back and try the impossible task of changing the past. Don’t make up a story of what your life’s purpose is. Simply be with what’s here, that’s it. You can never be more successful than being with what’s here right now. Living life as it is is the most successful you will ever be. The failure of any life is in doing what you think you should be doing as opposed to allowing the Universe to be your guide. If you’re being with life as it occurs, you are being guided. 

There was a short period of time when I first published my book that I got lost in the story of trying very hard to promote it. My thinking was I needed it to have the approval of others for it to be considered a success. My book and my life are now dedicated to spreading what the Universe has revealed to me by being with what’s here and not trying to get an unconscious world to understand a book about consciousness. I wanted it to succeed and I was gauging its success by the approval of others, not understanding their unconsciousness; this lasted about two months. Only a handful of people truly are quiet enough to know what it means to be guided by the Universe and it’s those who do that are focused on being with what’s here right now…

No comments:

Post a Comment