Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Comparing Beliefs

A belief is a made up story as you compare life with and without it and because of your conditioning the belief is attached to that life is better with the made up story…

When I compare me to you it instantly separates us, and even when I compare me to me this causes the same separation. There is no you and me unless I compare us just as there isn’t an old me and a new me. Granted twelve years ago my thinking shifted dramatically, but I was and will always be the same me; this is how it is when there isn’t a comparison formed from the Conditioned Mind. Mostly everything that is done is a comparison. Beliefs are used in this way. A belief is a story made up as life is compared with and without this storied belief and because of your conditioning you’re made to believe by your own mind that life is better with this story.

Instead of being with the suchness of your life, there’s’ always a comparison. Comparing the thinking of years ago to now, comparing ourselves to others, comparing situations of how it is and how it’s wanted, comparing the over weight me and skinnier me, comparing the younger me to the me of today, comparing the world way back when to the way it is now, comparing my beliefs to your beliefs, my God to your God, and on and on. You see, there’s truly nothing to compare to, but this comparing is so subtle that most people don’t even realize it’s being done. If some discipline isn’t developed so the mind settles to see the suchness of life, the story of comparisons will continue all the way up until the day when it’s time to go to the next realm, only there won’t be any comparing it to this realm…

No comments:

Post a Comment