Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Only One Truth

One's version of truth is a story that keeps one immersed in the lies of the world and although if you are alive you are in the world, the truth is you don't have to be of it.

What exactly does this mean when truth is known? Does this refer to my truth, your truth or someone else's truth? Jesus didn't speak of his truth, nor did the Buddha, they spoke of truth found in the stillness of life. When I speak of truth this is what I refer to. Through stillness is where I found a way to stop creating my own suffering and as a result of this I've experienced peace in my life. This peace doesn't arise from something I made up, that's how I know it's truth. We can't all have different truths and we can't all be right in knowing an individual truth, there has to be something more solid than what's made up in the human mind. We can have different interpretations, but this isn't truth. There are many paths to the top of mountain, but there's only one top of the mountain. Where people get confused is they make up a path and call it truth, but this isn't truth, the top of the mountain is where truth is.

Study the teachings of Jesus and Buddha to know truth. See what they taught and you will learn truth. Most religions are designed as a path to truth, but watch out for the interpretations put on them. You will know truth because it sets you free and what one is free of is the bondage of the ego, the I self; if your so called truth is to satisfy the ego you're not free. Simply stating I Am is a truth that can't be argued with, well it can be, but that would be an argument from the ego. I Am or Be Still are two truths that arise from stillness. Truth is the love of the heart for one's true self and for all beings, ego is from the head and is strictly there to satisfy our selfishness. One is of freedom, one is of bondage, pick the one that is more beneficial to your life. Once one is truly free, it will not only benefit you, but it will be a benefit to all beings and that's the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment