Monday, August 28, 2023

I Self Hold

To not be pulled in by something is to not attach to your I Self; therein lies your freedom. The question is how can you become non attached in a world that excels in attachment to I Self…

The world pays people billions of dollars to pull you in and keep you attached to your I Self; it’s called advertisement. They study peoples psychic and know exactly how most people attach to their I Self. I have come to understand this through the teachings of Buddhism, Hinduism, Jesus, and many others. The understanding is to see the attachment to the I Self as suffering. Today through the grace of awareness of this there’s a choice for me not to attach to my I Self and hence not suffer. This is what has been revealed to me, but maybe this isn’t for you.

Attachment to the I Self is the base of all suffering, so non attachment is freedom. If this is discounted before it’s investigated that’s on the individual, but understand your attachment to your I Self is your suffering; you alone causes this. You can hold on as tight as you want, but don’t blame anyone for your troubles because they all come from within yourself and it’s you alone who does this. The conditioned I Self determines what you will attach to and how much suffering it will cause you. Hold on tight and you will suffer mightily or let go and be free, this is the choice that each individual has. No one can do or say anything that really changes this, it all comes from within you. So you choose how much you will suffer or how free you will be; it’s totally up to you, determined by how tight you hold onto your I Self…

No comments:

Post a Comment