Sunday, August 2, 2020

Genuine Reality of Now

Many remain stuck seeking because the lie of “I” is never understood and life becomes about whatever story “I” makes up as the genuine reality of Now is mostly missed…


The definition of emptiness is a lack of inherent existence. When it comes to the mind this is its nature and the reason I say this is because there is nothing in the mind that is inherently there. In this emptiness arises the conditioned nature of “I” but there is no substance to “I”. It exist strictly from the story that’s created, there’s no inherent existence. There’s the body that exist and all it’s labeled components, but if each component was unlabeled, the body would still exist, just not as an “I” form. Look deep within to see if you can truly find where this “I” is. Form is emptiness and emptiness is form. It doesn’t mean if the form is reduced, it disappears, it means in its reduction is the thing itself; these are opposites sides of the same coin. Everything that makes up our “I” ideas, concepts, memories, feelings, emotions, judgement, likes, dislikes, opinions, experiences, and so on, is attached to as the body, hair, limbs, ideas, and so on, but if you look for “I” behind all this it’s doesn’t inherently exist. This is what stillness is truly all about, stripping away the layers of all the false identification. We identify with all the wrong things and ignore the genuine reality Now.


To me the only reason to look within is to expose this lie of “l” there’s no other reason. A reason can be made up, but this is why many remain stuck seeking because the lie of “I” is never understood. Life becomes about whatever story “I” makes up, but the genuine reality of what’s here now is missed. This is what “I” is, a story nothing more. It’s seen as real, but the realness of it can never be grasped. It just creates story after story with itself always at the core. Truly investigate this to see if you can find “I” remember though not the story of it, but the genuine reality of Now…


No comments:

Post a Comment