Monday, March 30, 2020

Stuck in Misery

If you think you are your thoughts, you will always be stuck in a self created misery because your thoughts will tell you there’s something to fix; that is until you realize you are not your thoughts…


I don’t profess to know how the brain works, but I do know this, for years I suffered from a self inflicted misery until I learned it was my own mind that was creating it; I’m simply writing about my own experience here. Every spring I would be overcome by a mindset of misery and the only way I knew to get out of it was to use some form of distraction, but you don’t really get out of it by a using distraction, all that happens is the focus shifts. Because the Conditioned Mind Patterns that are causing your misery aren’t understood, it always return; I was always stuck in the fixing myself syndrome that plagues so many. This just created distractions that kept me from finding out what was truly going on. I no longer get trapped by this because I’ve discovered what was causing it. This is very important to understand if you want to break the conditioning of misery. This may not be what the so called experts say about it, but I’m giving a first hand account of my experience and what was revealed to me. If you want to keep “fixing it” that’s up to you, but just understand you’ll stay anchored in the Conditioned Mind Patterns that are causing your own misery.


Me writing this was in response to something posted about misery. I was always working on trying to escape being miserable so a lot arose inside me because of this which I tried to fix for forty nine years, that is until the day I realized there was nothing to fix because misery was only a thought and thoughts only become real when they are attached to. The thought of misery may arise as many thoughts do, but when they’re not attached to whatever the thought is never takes hold. If you think you are your thoughts you will always have to fix something because that’s what your thoughts will tell you. When you understand thoughts needn’t be given any energy, there’s no attachment and hence there’s nothing to fix and no self created misery. Think about it, but not too much because you are not your thoughts…


No comments:

Post a Comment