Monday, March 2, 2020

Guided Direction

Being a guide to provide a direction so others can find their way is important, but when the guide is only there to provide a specific direction, its guiding effectiveness is limited…


There’s no such thing as one way to wake up from the sleep of unconsciousness and it’s just about impossible to see exactly what another person experiences simply because no one travels the same exact road in life. I find it quite amusing the way some people project their waking up process as being the way it is. This is not to say this isn’t the way it is for that person, but that’s their experience and it’s very unlikely two people let alone many will see things the same in the waking up process. I know for me I just try to guide people to look inward so they can come to their own conclusion to finding what will provide them their peace. I seriously doubt anyone went through exactly what I did to get to the place I’m in now, so I wouldn’t expect anyone to see things as I do.


One guide always talks about there not being a self very matter of factually as if this is the only way one can experience peace. Many others use religion as a guide to peace. I’ve found there are as many guides to peace as there people and none of them are necessarily wrong. I don’t know and don’t really care what direction one travels, it’s not my place to judge. To me the bottom line is to show love and respect to everyone, even if their way is not something I’ve experienced. The only reason someone shares something is because it’s what’s in place. Its not up to me to judge, but it is up to me to watch my own direction and make sure it isn’t limiting the guidance that others may be looking to…


No comments:

Post a Comment