Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Certainty of Now

When there’s uncertainty this opens the door to the fear driven doubt of the Conditioned Mind. When it’s known for certain what in your life truly works, the door to doubt is slammed shut…

Here is a different approach to looking at the tools that are in place to live your life. It seems most people spend a lot of time and energy looking for something that isn’t there. We are always searching for who knows what and this creates uncertainty in our lives which opens the door for our Conditioned Mind to make up all kinds of nonsense which isn’t true. You can’t utilize something that you haven’t got so lets look at the some tangible tools that we do have. When you can see for certain something that you can use to benefit your life, doesn’t it make more sense to focus on that than something that you are wishing or hoping works.

I don’t rely on a made up deity to hopefully get me through things or wish they were in some other way, I rely on the tool of truth for this. I assess the situation realistically as to what is occurring (not my made up story) and I don’t allow my emotional immaturity to be the tool that dictates how I am going to deal with the situation. Looking at right now is a tangible tool, looking for something outside myself to fix me isn’t.

Same thing with prayer, it can be a tangible tool to stop the squirrel cage mind from controlling you. Anything used to shut down the noise in the head can be considered prayer. I know with certainty that these things work. I don’t hope or wish they will work, it is something that is known in my heart because it comes from my heart. Tools aren’t magical, they are useful, practical, and tangible. They are what’s in place today, but they weren’t always there, they had to be developed. These are just a few examples, but my point is tangible tools need to be developed so you know with certainty they will work. You can rely on faith if you choose which is relying on something outside of you that can’t be seen with its created story of hoping or wishing that it helps you or you can rely on what is occurring at this exact moment because you know with certainty that you have the tools that allow you to know right now is the only moment that truly exists…

No comments:

Post a Comment