Wednesday, December 14, 2016

A Created Void

The Conditioned Mind creates a lie of a void, the heart understands this as emptiness, until this is realized, one will constantly need to reach for something to try and fill a void that doesn’t exist.

For many years I said I had this void in me that was created from a lack of love and that’s why I constantly reached for stuff to fill it, but I have since come to understand this differently. This void isn’t a void at all, it is an emptiness, this emptiness is the essence of life. It’s where life happens when one is busy making other plans. By not understanding this emptiness I spent most of my life trying to fill it with whatever I could get my hands on. This is an endless list as to what was used and each individual has to investigate for themselves what that is. It’s ironic though because now most of my life is life is spent in the emptiness that for so long I considered a void; this is the truth that has been revealed to me.

To fill this misunderstood void is the reason why anyone reaches for anything or wants life to be different. If this space was understood for what it truly is, humanity would be much different because contentment would be the way of the world. This void is a lie the Conditioned Mind invents and it keeps one constantly needing the present moment to be different so it keeps one reaching as the void seemingly remains in place. This will need to be understood if the reaching is to ever end. When it is, the void transforms to emptiness because the present moment doesn’t have to be any different, and when the present moment doesn’t have to be different, life reveals its true essence as emptiness, which doesn’t need to be filled with anything because it’s not a void.

No comments:

Post a Comment