Saturday, October 1, 2016

Karmic Results

Life is simply a process and the results that manifest in one’s life are a direct result of the support given to their process. The seeds that you plant are the seeds that will grow, there’s no way around this.

What you cultivate is what will be the karmic results in your life. Cultivating tools of greed, hate, and delusion will produce those karmic results as will cultivating tools that result in kindness, compassion, and love. This is a Universal Law and although the results aren’t always seen by others or right away, eventually the individual will experience the karmic results of their actions. One cannot hate without hate being returned, as one cannot love without love being returned. Life is simply a process and the results that manifest in one’s life are a direct result of the support that is given to their process. It really can’t be any other way, the seeds that you plant are the seed that will grow, there’s no way around this.

For many years I cultivated self serving tools and my actions were strictly from that base, it’s no surprise when looking back at my life, all I see is chaos and confusion. How could it not be? Today it’s much different because the tools cultivated aren’t to self serve. I’m not a believer of “if you conceive it you can achieve it” my experience has been in stillness the Universe decides what will be done. There’s so much more peace in this for me, I already had life exactly how I wanted it and I was miserable. So for me the tools that result in peace are what I cultivate with the karmic results being of peace, and minus the story of needing anything else, peace is all I was looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment