Sunday, August 4, 2024

Conscious Base

A life based in unconsciousness can’t be changed with the same unconsciousness. For the unconscious base to change, there will have to be awareness of it so it ceases to be in control…

It’s very difficult to explain unconsciousness because there’s so many different perspectives of it. Instead of trying to prove what unconsciousness is, let’s explore what it is. Unconsciousness is something that has no real facts to it. Perceptions aren’t factual, they’re usually made up by the perceiver to suit some sort of unconscious belief. For me, beliefs aren’t necessary. What is known which is based in the facts of what is experienced is my base; that’s why I share as I do. I don’t see the benefit of making up a story about something to suit a mind made need. In my case I know love is more beneficial than hate so I learn where my unconscious hate is so I can be conscious of living my (factual) life so it’s of maximum benefit to myself and all beings. A conscious base will be known when unconsciousness is understood.

The biggest unconscious lie in place is having things your way will satisfy you, this is reinforced daily. An unconscious base is at the core of our entire misaligned society. It creates all our issues as a society. Everyone claims to be awake, no facts, just their claim. Politicians try to fix problems based in unconsciousness with unconscious solutions. The entire entertainment and sports industry are unconscious, creating the haves and have nots. This creates separation in our society not unity. There’s also the unconsciousness of social and career status. What happens to a society with an unconscious base is it becomes an unconscious society. This occurs simple because unconsciousness is desired instead of a conscious base…

No comments:

Post a Comment