Monday, January 15, 2024

Revealed Truth

Truth isn’t a created story, nor is it something that’s manufactured. It’s only revealed when the lies are revealed, so reveal your lies and truth will arise without the need to create it…

Here’s why truth is clear to me, fifteen years ago I began a different way to live my life and at the core of this was the revealing of the lies that were in control for so many years. I didn’t know much about anything at the time, but I did know something needed to be different. I understood one thing, my own mind was the cause as to why lies were the base of my existence, so I set out to find out why this was and if it was possible for this to change. As this process of self inquiry proceeded, my lies were slowly revealed. As this happened my life was controlled less and less by the lies. This doesn’t mean everything goes your way, it simply doesn’t matter how it goes because there aren’t the created lies of wanting or needing things a certain way; without the lies truth is revealed.

Truth is difficult to describe because versions of it are created, but I have found truth is in the space of what’s in front of you; truth is only dependent on what’s occurring in front of you. It can be horrible, beautiful, or neutral, the label doesn’t change the truth of what’s actually occurring. Being in the space of what’s in front of you changes it, and that’s because without a label there aren’t lies there’s only space. In this space there’s no lie and without a lie truth is revealed. It’s not a created version of truth, it’s the truth of just being in the space of what’s in front of you and not needing to add a lie to it. In this space truth is revealed, but it has nothing to do with creating it; it’s a revealed truth that arises when there’s awareness of your lies…

No comments:

Post a Comment