Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Attachments Lure

Whatever you’re lured in by, if it’s attached to this will be what causes your suffering. We’re the creators of our world and the more lure there is to something the more of a struggle there is with life…

It amazes me to watch how much lure there is when one is grabbed by something, and the more attachment there is the more one is lured in and held in captivity to the thing. The letting go process is measured by how much attachment there is to something and how long it takes to snap out of it; i
t’s also very important not to get attached to non attachment. Most of why there’s reactions to things is because of the development of the monkey mind. It can be difficult to accept this at times, but if this is truly understood there is no difficulty at all. 

A lot of people question what my writings point to, but that's their attachments lure. I put myself out there, but I write what happened to me and I do not profess to know what's best for anyone else but me; for me that even comes into question at times. Everyone will do as their attachments lure them in, even to the point that it causes their own suffering. For me, I don’t want to suffer through my attachments lure and if this is to be so I need to find what the cause of the suffering is. I‘m not telling anyone to attach to anything written, 
I just know a freedom from attachment was revealed to me that was never there before. How this has come about is what I write about, nothing more. Whether it’s for you or not is not up to me, that is up to the attachments that lure you in…



No comments:

Post a Comment