Tuesday, July 12, 2022

The Bondage of Lies

Whatever you think is needed to be happy will be your bondage. It’s not right or wrong, but the key is to understand if what’s used will truly provide what you think it will..

The view that I have of life today is not the view I always had. I try to provide a direction and knowledge, but it should be noted I like many others didn’t always see things as they’re seen now. I’m fortunate to have experienced two totally different ways of viewing life; it’s where my insights arise from and the reason why I share what I do. Having lived in bondage to lies for so many years has actually become my greatest asset. When I write about something it’s always from a lesson I learned. It’s never about being smarter or knowing more than anyone else. What’s seen is simply what’s there and it’s what’s shared. When I talk about quietness or stillness it’s because I lived a life of bondage. When there’s talk of attachment, it’s because attachment was my bondage; it doesn’t matter what’s used.

Everyone who is alive experiences life, it’s what’s done with the experience that determines the bondage. An example is if you think you need to have material possessions to be happy; that will be your bondage. It’s not right or wrong, but the key is to understand if the material possessions will provide what you think it will. Deep down inside having material possessions don’t change you; substitute material possessions with anything. For me I went through a life of much suffering, always in bondage to what my Conditioned Mind made me believe was happiness; today I see this for the lie that it is. When I write something, it’s because I can see the self serving prison I was stuck in. Today I have been provided with a view of liberation. I know I’m very direct in my approach, but it’s because I’ve been where most people are and I can see the bondage of lies that far too many remain stuck in…

No comments:

Post a Comment