Thursday, August 19, 2021

Intuitiveness

When the mind isn't understood, there's very little intuitive living from the heart, thus you live through made up mind stories which are only created because you think something is missing…

The one thing I see that blocks truth and undeniable freedom is the inability to let go of made up mind stories. Any moment that's lived outside the realm of the present moment is a story and if you’re not careful, even the present moment will be made into a story. Without awareness there’s not much that can done about this, it's just an observation; it shows up in the way one speaks and behaves. People disagree with some of the things I write and that's because it's what's in place in them as it is with what I write, but until what I see is seen, the story that there’s a disagreement ensues, but it’s only a story.

I don't profess to know it all and I only write what I've had direct experience with so when it's written it's usually intuitively from my heart. For me what was missing for far to many years was the inability not to make up stories. These stories occurred for only one reason, something was missing, if it wasn't the stories wouldn't have been created. This is why self investigation is so valuable because if you don't know what's going on inside you, there will be no way of understanding others and that's a huge part of the what's missing that makes people make up their stories.

Sometimes I respond to things from my conditioning, but for the most part the moment is where I Am. And if I'm not there it's because my conditioning that needs a story is in control. Hold on to whatever you think is needed to form an identity, but understand this identity is used to fill your void and it’s why created because of the delusion of I. Until this is understood you will live a thought based existence and create made up mind stories that’s something is missing which blocks out living life from your innate intuitiveness…

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is fullsizerender-1-1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment