Sunday, May 9, 2021

Heart Truth

There’s a unity that comes from a deep place. It’s not a place that’s associated with any human activity, it’s a place which simply unites us to the truth of our heart…

In my experience the truth of the heart cannot expand on its own, it needs others. Deepening a connection with others deepens the truth of the heart which is what unites us. If unity to each other were to happen there would be no more lies because we would fall over each other in truth; it’s in this truth for each other that the magnificence of life is experienced. A majestic sunset, a cool summer breeze, the magnificence of the ocean, a starlit night, being truthful to oneself and others is a unity to all humanity, these are experiences from a deep place within.

I don’t profess to understand what life is about, but I do understand how a connection to others deepens the truth of the heart; when this truth is experienced it leaves one speechless. For me because of everyone I’m connected with I have been speechless many times in the last thirteen years. I’m using the word truth to describe this, but to feel this unity words cannot describe it. To watch in awe as I’m speaking to someone and as I explain what I went through, I see a sparkle of truth in their eyes, to me this is our hearts connecting. There’s truth that comes from such a deep place; it’s not something that any human activity can make happen. Only when there’s a deepening connection with others which allows for a deepening truth of our own heart will there be unity; with ourselves and with all humanity. To Thine Own Self Be True…

No comments:

Post a Comment