Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Oneness Energy

Oneness energy comes from a sacred place, it’s not a place that’s associated with any activity, it’s a place which simply unites us all to oneness energy…

In my experience oneness energy doesn’t expand on its own, it needs others. Deepening a connection with others deepens oneness energy which is what unites us. If oneness energy connected us each other, there would be no more hate because we would fall over each other; it’s in this space for each other that the oneness of life is experienced. A smile, a warm embrace, the magnificence of love, and the deepest connection of our hearts. Loving oneself and others is the oneness energy that connects humanity, these are experiences from the sacred place within.

I don’t really know what life is about, but I do understand how oneness energy with others is sacred. When this is experienced it leaves one speechless. For me because of this oneness energy, I have been speechless many times in the last fifteen years. I’m using the words oneness energy to describe this, but words cannot truly explain it. I watch in awe as I explain what I went through to someone and see oneness in their eyes, to me this is our oneness energy uniting. Oneness energy comes from such a sacred place, it’s not something that any human activity can make happen. When there’s oneness energy with others there will be unity with ourselves and with all humanity…

No comments:

Post a Comment